Humble Beginnings lead to great things..
When
was the last time you worked out??? Can you do a pull up? How about a pushup?
As we age and get busy with life we don't think about
working out and exercising as one of our main priorities. It is one of the best things
you can do for yourself. One of the main reasons that we don’t exercise is the
lack of MOTIVATION. Everyone has an extremely busy life dealing with things like school, work, social life,
family and friends but that’s no excuse not to find a way to work out during a
busy day. I am a full time student, I
work 30+ hrs a wk, Have a passion for all different types of exquisite food and like everyone else i love to have fun. I still manage
to get into the gym 2-4 times a week. It wasn’t always like, about 4 years ago
I decided to join a gym for the first time in my life. The experience changed
my life, It is a habitual part of my everyday life now. I might not work out
every day but when I do workout, I train very hard and challenge my body.My
main goal for creating this blog is to share my knowledge and motivate others to
get healthy, get fit, get shredded and feel amazing. I want to educate people in
dieting, supplementation and finding the right workouts to do. Every little bit
counts, it just takes that effort and motivation to push past the starting
point and get the dumbbell rolling.
Being healthy and eating right doesn't mean that you don't get to indulge in the wondrous joys of food. You just need have a little will power, cheat meals are actually very beneficial. Having a cheap meal once a week can help make your metabolism work. Eating clean is great but after your body gets used to it, its not as efficient. By throwing in those cheat meals it makes your metabolism work to burn off those calories. After dieting for a while Ive realized that life is too short to not eat what you want, the trick is to not do it all the time. Combining healthy eating/dieting with the right workouts will lead to results. The trick is to find that consistency, I think my biggest pet peeve about the gym is when the new year rolls around and people say they are going to work on becoming healthy and being fit. They try to continue their bad eating habits and just start going to the gym. Then two weeks later if they make it that far, they decide they aren't seeing the results they want so they quit. Being an avid member of my gym, I see this all the time, I am not looking down on them because they did give it a try but that try wasn't good enough to get results. To get results you have to work hard, change your habits and keep things consistent. I push but I don't topple!

No comments:
Post a Comment