Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Motivation

As i mentioned in my first post, the main thing people lack when it comes to being fit is : MOTIVATION. It is important for everyone to find something or many things that motivate them.  I would like to share my motivators with everyone as well as share some images I've found online that i find very motivating. My main motivator is my health and appearance, this is one of the most important motivators to have. You have to want it bad to keep yourself motivated. I am also motivated by my girlfriend, a little while ago she was lacking motivation to workout because she wasn't seeing results. I stepped in and  introduced new things for her to try and i trained her the best i could. A few months later she started to see results and this motivated her to work harder. It motivates me to help others achieve their fitness goals. Which in turn makes me want to learn as much about health and fitness so that I can help train and motivate others.

You will hit bumps in the road but that doesn't mean you are at your limit

I draw alot of inspiration and motivation from this guy: Pham Woodbridge

The king of bodybuilding-still a great king today

If she can do it, why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment