Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Strongest Man You have Never Heard of: CT Flecther

I draw a lot of motivation from many of the youtube vids and as well as photos that i find online. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I browse YouTube on a daily basis to view Bodybuilding/fitness Youtubers videos. Everyone needs motivation and there is nothing better than seeing other people work hard and push themselves past their limits to attain their goals. I don't know about you but that gets me pumped! Over the weekend, as usual I was watching some vids on Youtube and found a video that Arash from Strength Project had uploaded. It was a biography of the Strongest Man you have never heard of. Naturally this caught my attention and I had to watch it. CT Flecher is a powerlifter that has been lifting weights all of his life. He was one big guy that believed you had to be big in order to lift heavy. He didn't care about his nutrition and would eat anything he wanted,this took a turn for the worse and he had to have open heart surgery and changing his life forever. He is motivating because he believes in putting your time in the gym and driving towards your passion. He is now motivating other people to go past their limits and attain great goals! Enjoy the video and stay motivated! I will be posting anything and everything Motivational in this section!


 

The Strongest Man You Have Never Heard of by Arash-Strength Project- http://www.youtube.com/user/strengthproject

No comments:

Post a Comment